- Breeders’ Cup 2014 Super Screener – Coming Soon!Posted 1 month ago
- Super Screener Scores Again in PreaknessPosted 5 months ago
- Super Screener Crushes Kentucky Derby 2014!Posted 6 months ago
- How Did The Super Screener Do On Breeders’ Cup 2013?Posted 12 months ago
- OUTSTRIP, CHRISELLIAM Score For Super Screener Friday!Posted 12 months ago
- 2013 Super Screener Crushes the Belmont!Posted 1 year ago
- How did the Derby Screener Do?Posted 1 year ago
- Kentucky Derby 139 ChartPosted 1 year ago
- Kentucky Derby 2013 – Post Position UpdatePosted 1 year ago
- Kentucky Derby 2013 – A Favorite to BeatPosted 1 year ago
47 – 2011 Breeders’ Cup Super Screener
[headline_tahoma_large_centered color="#cc0000"]“How To Win Big On The Breeders’ Cup And Hit Those Massive Payoffs All Weekend Long”[/headline_tahoma_large_centered]
[headline_tahoma_small_centered color="#444444"]The 2011 Breeders’ Cup Super Screener Is Here![/headline_tahoma_small_centered]
Dear Racing Fan,
The biggest weekend for horse racing fans is here! The Breeders’ Cup – now with 15 races offering the BIGGEST payoffs you see all year – is the one weekend where your game needs to be spot-on. With this is mind, within minutes of the Triple Crown ending, the research began for the Breeders’ Cup Super Screener.
The first ever Breeders’ Cup Super Screener is the result of a four month long study that included a close analysis of more than 1,500 starters and 40 different variables from the Breeders’ Cup going back ten years.
- Starting within minutes after the Triple Crown was over – I began the process of creating the ultimate screening criteria for the Breeders’ Cup… and not just a few of the races – all of them!
- More than 40 variables were analyzed including everything speed and pace figure patterns to trainer tendencies
- 1,500 horses were filtered through the 40 variables to arrive at a proven set of winning criteria for all Breeders’ Cup going back ten years[/black_tick_list]
Simply put, this is the most extensive and in-depth Super Screener ever released.
[content_box width="75%"][headline_tahoma_medium_centered color="#cc0000"]If You Want To Cash Big On The Breeders’ Cup, Then You Need The Super Screener[/headline_tahoma_medium_centered][/content_box]
This year’s Breeders’ Cup Super Screener is the most comprehensive handicapping resource you can get your hands for the Breeders’ Cup…
- I’ll show you how certain races tend to favor certain running styles so you can eliminate those short priced horses who do not fit the pattern (and key those who do)
- You’ll learn which types of bets to focus on – and which ones to avoid – based on historical payoffs and the probability of big prices
- Which live longshots are must uses, or which ones you should leave toward the bottom of your Trifecta and Superfecta tickets
- I’ll share you with exactly which favorites you should try and beat, and which ones you should definitely use
- And much more!
The wagering recommendations used in the past have helped our readers make a lot of money…
[testimonial1 author="Denny A., Florida"]“”I purchased the Derby Super Screener this year for myself and 4 other co-workers. With the help of the Screener along with some independent handicapping we hit the $1 Superfecta at OBS in Ocala Fl. Biggest win for any of us ever!””[/testimonial1]
[headline_tahoma_medium_centered color="#cc0000"]I FINALLY Started Winning When I Began To Use The Tools Of The Super Screener…[/headline_tahoma_medium_centered]
Until I started incorporating the factors and variables used in the Super Screener, I was a break-even horseplayer at best. My game improved ten-fold when I started to implement the strategies you’ll have access to in the 2011 Breeders’ Cup Super Screener.
Still on the fence? Take a look at a FREE SAMPLE from the actual 2011 Breeders’ Cup Super Screener…
[headline_tahoma_small_centered color="#CC0000"]FREE SAMPLE – 2011 BC CLASSIC[/headline_tahoma_small_centered]
Experience The 2011 Breeders’ Cup Super Screener With Actual Pages From The Final Edition…
[testimonial1 author="Neil, O., Illinois"]“”If it weren’t for the Super Screener’s high ranking of Animal Kingdom, I would have never included him in my tickets. Thanks for the great analysis!””[/testimonial1]
[features_box_yellow width="70%" + border="2px"]
[headline_tahoma_medium_centered color="#cc0000"]Here Is What You Get In The 2011 Breeders’ Cup Super Screener…[/headline_tahoma_medium_centered]
- Screening Criteria For All 15 Races - The core product are the rules and criteria for every single race over Breeders’ Cup weekend discovered during the massive four month long research study that included 40 variables being applied to 1,500 Breeders’ Cup starters over the past 10 years. This section alone is worth $150.
- Super Screener Ranker – Projected order of finish of the entire field for each of the Breeders’ Cup races so you can quickly identify the top win contenders, secondary contenders, live longshots and toss-outs.
- Wagering Strategies - Specific wagering strategies for all budget levels for every race over the entire weekend – all you have to do is bet the ticket!
- Recap Of The 2010 Rankings - You’ll learn how the Screener did last year in identifying live longshots and tossing vulnerable favorites
[headline_tahoma_medium_centered color="#cc0000"]Plus These Awesome Bonuses…[/headline_tahoma_medium_centered]
THESE BONUSES WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU AFTER POST POSITIONS ARE DRAWN!
[features_box_yellow width="70%" + border="2px"][headline_tahoma_small_centered color="#cc0000"]BONUS #1[/headline_tahoma_small_centered]
[headline_tahoma_medium_centered color="#000000"]Spread Factor Report[/headline_tahoma_medium_centered]
This report shows which races you have to spread in, and which races you to narrow your focus, so you can have the best chance at crushing the juicy multi-races throughout the entire weekend including the guaranteed Pick Four’s and Pick Six’s! This alone is worth $50.
[features_box_yellow width="70%" + border="2px"][headline_tahoma_small_centered color="#cc0000"]BONUS #2[/headline_tahoma_small_centered]
[headline_tahoma_medium_centered color="#000000"]Multi-Race Wagering Strategies[/headline_tahoma_medium_centered]
Wagering strategies and tickets for all of the key Pick 4’s and Pick 6’s through the entire weekend for all budget levels including narrow, money-savings plays as well as aggressive punches – both of which can yield big payoffs! This has a value of $30.
[hyperlink_large_centered link="http://www.1shoppingcart.com/SecureCart/SecureCart.aspx?mid=2D771CB6-E1EA-4416-89DC-1D534BE16430&pid=6ec36ea76c8f43c48682ed98ca009fc2" + target="_self"]Only $47 (Worth $290)[/hyperlink_large_centered]
[testimonial1 author="Frank, Tampa, FL."]“Cashed on $1 Tri, appreciate it, good investment… look forward to next year!”[/testimonial1]