- Kentucky Derby 2014 Super Screener – Get It First!Posted 52 days ago
- How Did The Super Screener Do On Breeders’ Cup 2013?Posted 124 days ago
- OUTSTRIP, CHRISELLIAM Score For Super Screener Friday!Posted 127 days ago
- (VIDEO) Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf AnalysisPosted 127 days ago
- FREE DOWNLOAD – BC Filly & Mare TURFPosted 130 days ago
- Breeders’ Cup 2013 Sprint – VIDEO – Horses To WatchPosted 130 days ago
- VIDEO: The Classic Contender You Want To Avoid…Posted 131 days ago
- Breeders’ Cup 2013 Super Screener Now Available!Posted 135 days ago
- VIDEO: Breeders’ Cup 2013 Preview – Stand Against These FavoritesPosted 136 days ago
- 2013 Super Screener Crushes the Belmont!Posted 273 days ago
“If You Want To CRUSH the Breeders’ Cup, You Need The Breeders’ Cup Super Screener”
The Super Screener is Your Ticket to Cashing In on Breeders’ Cup 2013!
Dear Racing Fan,
After years of ripping-up Breeders’ Cup tickets and frustration, I knew there had to be secrets to the Breeders’ Cup that could be unlocked.
I began an intense analysis of result charts and past performances going back more than 15 years and looking at over 1,500 horses to develop a system I could use – every year – to help me handicap and bet the Breeders’ Cup with confidence.
I began to notice patterns amongst winners, board-hitters and longshots – and used these findings to develop a system…
The Breeders’ Cup Super Screener!
What is the Breeders’ Cup Super Screener?
- A proven system – based on years of analysis and results – to narrow down the field
- Shows you what’s important – and what’s not – for EVERY Breeders’ Cup race
- Reveals the bad favorites – who to use and who to toss
- Tells you who the pretenders are so you can instantly lower the cost of your wagers
- Uncovers the live longshots you can use to boost payoffs up to 10x
If You Want to Cash Big on the Breeders’ Cup, Then You Need the Super Screener
This year’s Breeders’ Cup Super Screener is the most comprehensive handicapping resource you can get your hands on for the Breeders’ Cup…
- I’ll show you how certain races tend to favor certain running styles so you can eliminate those short priced horses who do not fit the pattern (and key those who do)
- You’ll learn which types of bets to focus on – and which ones to avoid – based on historical payoffs and the probability of big prices
- Which live longshots are must uses, or which ones you should leave toward the bottom of your Trifecta and Superfecta tickets
- I’ll share with you exactly which favorites you should try and beat, and which ones you should definitely use
- And much more!
Past Super Screeners have helped our readers make a lot of money…
Read over 20 comments from winners who crushed the Belmont Stakes!
Orb and Oxbow did not fail me either…..THANK YOU…. .You are my handicapper of choice…it all started with Animal Kingdom in 2011. WPS, exacta, and trifecta.”
The Breeders’ Cup 2013 Super Screener includes these
How Much Is It Worth?
How much is the Breeders’ Cup 2013 Super Screener worth? Imagine having access to information that will guide you to the horses most likely to win, hit the board and create those massive payoffs you’re used to. With a little luck, one winning ticket from the Super Screener and it’ll pay for itself…
How Much Does It Cost?
Here’s a summary of what you’ll receive…
- 2013 Breeders’ Cup Super Screener (Value $50)
- 2013 Breeders’ Cup Wagering Strategies & Tickets (Value: $100)
- Spread Factor Report (Value $50)
- Multi-Race Wagering Strategies (Value $50)
- Super Screener Breeders’ Cup Membership (Value $50)
- TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE: $300+
- Your Cost:
If you order now you will receive the Super Screener PLUS the bonuses for just $47.00! Plus, it comes with our satisfaction guarantee…
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
As part of your purchase, you will receive access to our exclusive Super Screener wagering strategy including tickets customized to a wide variety of budgets. If all of those wagers miss, then we’ll give you your $47.00 back in the form of credit for a future purchase with us. Plus, you can keep the bonuses! We’re ready to crush the Breeders’ Cup… are you?