- Breeders’ Cup 2014 Super Screener – Coming Soon!Posted 9 days ago
- Super Screener Scores Again in PreaknessPosted 126 days ago
- Super Screener Crushes Kentucky Derby 2014!Posted 141 days ago
- How Did The Super Screener Do On Breeders’ Cup 2013?Posted 321 days ago
- OUTSTRIP, CHRISELLIAM Score For Super Screener Friday!Posted 324 days ago
- 2013 Super Screener Crushes the Belmont!Posted 470 days ago
- How did the Derby Screener Do?Posted 500 days ago
- Kentucky Derby 139 ChartPosted 500 days ago
- Kentucky Derby 2013 – Post Position UpdatePosted 507 days ago
- Kentucky Derby 2013 – A Favorite to BeatPosted 508 days ago
“If You Want To CRUSH the Kentucky Derby, You Need The Kentucky Derby Super Screener”
The Super Screener is Your Ticket to Cashing In on Kentucky Derby 139!
Dear Racing Fan,
After years of ripping-up Kentucky Derby tickets and frustration, I knew there had to be secrets to the Kentucky Derby that could be unlocked.
I began an intense analysis of result charts and past performances going back more than 20 years and looking at over 300 horses to develop a system I could use – every year – to help me handicap and bet the Kentucky Derby with confidence.
I began to notice patterns amongst winners, board-hitters and longshots – and used these findings to develop a system now known as Kentucky Derby Super Screener.
Let the Kentucky Derby Super Screener unlock secrets to big Kentucky Derby Payoffs for you!
What is the Kentucky Derby Super Screener?
- A proven system – based on years of analysis and results – to narrow down the field
- Shows you what’s important – and what’s not – when handicapping the Kentucky Derby and why most “experts” are wrong
- Reveals the bad favorites – who to use and who to toss
- Tells you who the pretenders are so you can instantly lower the cost of your wagers
- Uncovers the live longshots you can use to boost payoffs up to 10x
Why This Works: The Old Rules Don’t Apply!
My research showed me what variables actually count – and which ones don’t – when it comes to finding the next winner of the Derby including…
- Why the famous rules like “don’t bet on Derby entrants that have never run as a 2-year-old” no longer work but what does instead
- What it takes for a horse to overcome a bad post (Big Brown won from post 20 as a Super Screener key in 2005)
- Why the “final prep distance” qualifiers carry little meaning (Charismatic debunked the ‘need a nine furlong prep’ rule in 1999)
The old rules are debunked year after year, and now is the time for you to stop ripping and start cashing with your copy of the 2013 Kentucky Derby Super Screener…
The 2013 Kentucky Derby Super Screener includes these
How Much Is It Worth?
How much is the Kentucky Derby Super Screener worth? Imagine having access to information that will guide you to the horses most likely to win, hit the board and create those massive payoffs you’re used to. With a little luck, one winning ticket from the Super Screener and it’ll pay for itself…
Just look at these amazing payouts the Kentucky Derby has produced year after year!
How Much Does It Cost?
Here’s a summary of what you’ll receive…
- 2013 Kentucky Derby Super Screener (Value $50)
- 2013 Kentucky Derby Wagering Strategies & Tickets (Value: $100)
- 2013 Kentucky Derby Pedigree eBook (Value $30)
- 2013 Kentucky Derby Workouts and Training Analysis (Value $30)
- TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE: $210+
- Your Cost:
If you order now you will receive the Super Screener PLUS the bonuses for just $37.00! Plus, it comes with our satisfaction guarantee…
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
As part of your purchase, you will receive access to our exclusive Super Screener wagering strategy including tickets customized to a wide variety of budgets. If all of those wagers miss, then we’ll give you your $37.00 back in the form of credit for a future purchase with us. Plus, you can keep the bonuses! We’re ready to crush the Derby… are you?